1. Information We Collect
When you make an information request, submit an application or make payments on-line, we may need to know your home or billing address, e-mail address, apartment community name, account number, phone number, credit card number and credit card expiration date or, if you are paying by e-check, your bank routing information and account number. The processing of payment transactions is managed by a third-party that specializes in processing such transactions that has been certified as Payment Card Industry compliant, Level 1, which is the strictest level of credit card security in the industry.
2. How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Process your request for payment
- Respond to inquiries regarding the sale or support of our services
- Contact you regarding your use of our site or our services
Our responsibilities to you include:
- Restricting access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
- Maintaining appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information.
We make the following promises to you:
- Your personal information will not be sold to any third party.
- We will observe limits and restrictions set by law as to sharing of information with our affiliates or others.
We may be required to disclose your personally identifiable information pursuant to a subpoena or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws. We may also share your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through our site, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
3. Security Measures
We are committed to protecting any and all personally identifiable information about you which is collected through our website. We employ encryption technology to protect data at each point of transfer, and all data is collected on a website using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security. We utilize redundant systems (i.e., backup systems) to reduce the chance of data loss, firewalls to prevent unauthorized computer entry into systems containing your private information, and computer virus detection and eradication software on all of our systems which contain computer data.
4. Changes to this Policy
5. Contact Information